Our donation drive has started and we are collecting items for our December 11th care package assembly.
We are tentatively having an open assembly. Public access to the annual Holiday Care Package assembly is pending public health guidelines. Please check back in mid-November here or on our facebook page for updates
We still need some “Virtual Volunteering” in the collection of items, making of Thank You cards and monetary donations for shipping costs. See details below.
Collection dates: October 25 – December 6
Assembly Day: December 11, 9:30-2pm
Drop off locations: Listed here
Sorting Dates: See below
Most Needed items
- Beef jerky (3 -7 oz bags)
- Tuna or chicken meal packs
- Peanut butter (small or snack size)
- Nuts, trail mix, sunflower seeds
- Coffee singles/Tea bags singles
- Drink Mix Singles
- Beanie Babies
- Boot socks (dark colors)
- Handy wipes – not Clorox (travel size)
- Cough Drops
- Razors ( Disposable 3 -5 blade)
- First Aid Items (Muscle Rub, Anti Itch cream, Triple Antibiotic, Anti Fungal foot cream)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, Alkaline ONLY)
- T-Shirts (Haines L, XL, 2XL)
- Mini Christmas Stockings 3-5” tall
Other ways to help
1. Monetary Donations
We will be purchasing more items this year than collecting given the COVID restrictions
2. Amazon Wish List
You can purchase from the list or search out your own items but we ask that you please maintain our requirements for what we need:
- 1. Crew Boot socks, dark color. Thicker than standard cotton crew
- 2. Beef Jerky bags 3-8oz only. any flavor or brand.
- 3. Handy wipes, travel size
At checkout, there is no need to check the gift box. https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/312DIDRG7Y20K…
3. Shop with Amazon Smile
Op With Love is part of Amazon Smile. With each purchase you make on their website Amazon will donate a small portion to Op With Love. From your main Amazon site click on Accounts and Lists in the upper right and you will see Amazon Smile Charity Lists. Type our full name in the search box to find us.
4. Single Item Drive
If you are a business, organization or faith based organization you can do a specific single Item drive. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating.
Current donation drop-off locations
Sorting Party Dates
At the Napa Senior Center
future dates TBD
Please RSVP at email@example.com